When hosting a Christmas party, there are always so many snacks and appetizers! This Grinch fruit kabob is the simplest way to make a fun treat out of fruit. It takes 5 minutes and is always one of the first things I have to restock at parties. It's a good balance to hot cocoa bombs and Christmas cookies.
These are such an easy treat to make, I would say the one trick is to have all your fruit on a plate or in a bowl nearby for easy assembly. That makes it a super quick process. Depending on how thinly you slice your banana you could get 20-25 kabobs from one banana and the corresponding fruit.
More Christmas Ideas
- Love the Grinch? Make a Grinch hot cocoa bomb!
- Make a Donut Hole Christmas Tree
- Pom Pom Christmas Wreath- Anthro Inspired!
- Make a Popcorn Garland for your Christmas Tree
- bananas (or large marshmallows)
- green grapes
- mini marshmallows
- toothpicks or skewers
To make your grinch kabobs, I've found it easiest and quickest to prep the fruit first. Wash your fruit, then cut the stems off your strawberries, slice your bananas, and take your grapes off their stems. I put the various fruits on a plate next to each other or in individual bowls.
Start by sliding a mini marshmallow to the top of the toothpick, then add your strawberry with the point facing the marshmallow.
Next add your banana slice and the green grape. There you have your grinch kabob! You could add a face with an edible marker but I like to leave it as-is.
- If you don't like bananas, swap the slice for large marshmallow slices!
- To make it a faster assembly process I pre-cut the fruit and then put it all together on a plate or in bowls.
- To make a sparkly pom dip the mini marshmallow in water and then sprinkles.
- Use an edible marker to draw on a Grinch face for a fun kiddo treat.
I hope you have the best Grinchmas party! Be sure to check out some of our other treats too:
Grinch Fruit Kabobs
- 1 knife
- 25 toothpicks
- 1 single banana or as many as needed, 1 banana will give you 20-25 slices.
- 20-25 single straberries or as many as you'd prefer to make.
- 20-25 green grapes
- 20-25 mini marshmallows
- Wash your fruit.
- Cut the stems off your strawberries, and slice your banana.
- Start assembly you grinch kabob by adding a mini marshmallow to the top of your toothpick.
- Next, add your strawberry with the point of the strawberry pointing towards the mini marshmallow.
- Slide the banana slice onto your toothpick.
- Lastly, add your green grape to the toothpick.