You've seen the butter board trend, but what about making a hot cocoa bomb board? Hot cocoa bombs are such fun treat to make, especially with kiddos before a movie night! By adding marshmallows to a board and setting out the cocoa bombs you can make a cute display and let your guests pick their flavor/theme of their hot chocolate.
More Christmas treats to try
- Make a Donut Hole Christmas Tree
- Grinch Fruit Kabob- A Simple Christmas Party Treat
- Host a Kids Christmas Party
What You'll Need
- a board or serving tray
- 1-2 bags of mini marshmallows, depending on the size of your board
- optional- but adding a star-shaped marshmallow to the 'top' of the tree is a cute addition.
- hot cooca bombs- our best recipes are below!
- If you're making the hot cocoa bombs, you'll want to grab a silicone mold
Hot Cocoa Bomb Recipes
- Grab a bag of marshmallows and spread them out across your board. This Christmas tree one is so cute!
- Make your hot cocoa bombs or purchase them.
- Add a few to your board as 'ornaments'.
- Let your kiddos or friends pick their hot cocoa bomb, add it to a cup of hot milk or water and enjoy!