I love crafting at Christmas! Let's be honest though, sometimes all I want is a craft that's quick, easy, and gives me the instant gratification of being INSANELY cute! So cue bottle brush Christmas trees! These guys are so fun, come in all different colors and there's so much you can do with them. The three bottle brush Christmas tree DIY ideas I'm sharing today will compete with the look of an Anthropologie bottle brush Christmas tree trinket (you know the adorable, expensive stuff?) But it's so much better when you can feel the rush of having made something beautiful and gift worthy!
Bottle brush Christmas tree crafts are perfect for the whole family or as a fun girls night craft. They're even a cute addition to a Christmas brunch tablescape. I hope this post gives you inspiration to create your own bottle brush tree decor ideas!
If you're looking for another easy Christmas craft idea, make sure to check our DIY Felt Christmas tree post and our pom pom garland!
- Bottle Brush Trees (different sizes)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks for Glue Gun
- A Plant Pot or Bowl
- Styrofoam Block
- Old Knife
Bottle Brush Tree Garland
- Cut a piece of twine to the desired length of garland
- Wrap the twine around the tip of the bottle brush tree and tighten to a knot
- Repeat with multiple trees and space as desired!
Bottle Brush Tree Forest
This one is my favorite! It turned out so cute and is so easy! I loved mixing and matching different colored trees, but a monochromatic forest or vibrant pink bottle brush trees would be adorable here! I used an old plant pot for my forest, but I found a similar one here.
- Cut the foam board to fit plant pot/bowl ( I traced the mouth of the vase on the foam)
- Cut the foam board- I used an old kitchen knife!
- Place the foam inside the pot, but make sure the foam is about ¼ inch shorter than the rim of the pot once inside.
- Arrange the trees as desired inside the pot- I used taller trees in the center and then filled in with different sizes of shorter ones!
- Once you have the desired look, pick up each tree and apply hot glue to the base, and then glue in place
Bottle Brush Tree Gift Tag
This is so easy! Just place a drop of hot glue to the base of the bottle brush tree and then glue where desired on your Christmas gift!
I hope you enjoy these easy bottle brush Christmas tree DIY ideas as much as I did!
Each of these crafts takes 15 minutes or less!
Absolutely! I linked all of the supplies I used in this post!
Leave a Reply